What better way to start a West Country holiday?
It’s not just the convenient Lyme Regis location that makes Goodlands special; the three bedroom bungalow is beautifully equipped and has the advantage of level ground floor accommodation throughout. Eco, Family, Cycling & Walker Friendly.
Rooms are light and airy. To the rear of this spacious accommodation you’ll enjoy access to the six acre private meadow looking out to a glade of trees – perfect for pets.
Set in an official Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty this delightfully private self catering bungalow has both ease of access and plenty of space for friends and family.
Local produce can be purchased from Millers Farm Shop nearby, so enjoy the very best local and seasonal provisions from fresh fruit and vegetables to pickles, preserves, wine and beer.
The special qualities of Goodlands on the Jurassic Coast:
- Detached accommodation for privacy, sleeps 6
- Modern and spacious 3 bedroom, level, ground floor accommodation
- Beds made & all towels provided
- Broadband Wi Fi, central heating, towel warmers
- Garden & private six acre meadow for you to enjoy
- Extensive parking and boat space
- Minutes from the Jurassic Coast & 1 mile to River Cottage HQ
- Weekly lets and short breaks
- Senior mobility aids available
- Electric car charging point.Type 1 & nearby Type 2.
- Pet Friendly – 6 acres enclosed