What better way to start a West Country holiday?
It’s not just the convenient Lyme Regis location that makes Goodlands special; the three bedroom bungalow, with internet connection, is beautifully equipped and has the advantage of level ground floor accommodation throughout. Eco, Family, Cycling & Walker Friendly.
Read our reviews on Trip Advisor
Rooms are light and airy and to the rear of this spacious accommodation you’ll enjoy access to the six acre private meadow looking out to a glade of trees.
Set in an official Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty this delightfully private self catering bungalow has both ease of access and plenty of space for friends and family.
Local produce can be purchased from Millers Farm Shop nearby, so enjoy the very best local and seasonal provisions from fresh fruit and vegetables to pickles, preserves, wine and beer.
The special qualities of Goodlands on the Jurassic Coast:
‘A lovely visit. You have thought of everything Joy to make Goodlands comfortable and welcoming.’
- Detached accommodation for privacy, sleeps 6 + cot
- Modern and spacious 3 bedroom, level, ground floor accommodation
- Beds made & towels provided
- Broadband Wi Fi, open fire & central heating
- Garden & private six acre meadow for you to enjoy
- Extensive parking and boat space
- Minutes from the Jurassic Coast & 1 mile to River Cottage HQ.
- Weekly lets and short breaks - regret no pets
- Extensive Senior mobility aids & baby aids - no charge.
- Electric car charging point.
Goodlands’ convenient location and extensive nearby facilities make this an ideal base for your West Country holiday or short break.
Isn’t it time to treat yourself?
Throughout the year, River Cottage HQ, just a mile away, offers courses and events, evening dining and entertainment that will inspire you to return to stay at Goodlands time and again.
We look forward to your visit.